How can we help?
Once your order is complete, you will recieve two emails. One will be the order confirmation, and the other will contain your product download(s) and any license number(s).
If you did not receive any of these emails, you may have entered the wrong email address or your email provider’s server has filtered the email in the junk/spam folder.
If you still have not received either of these emails, please reach out to our support team using the Contact link below and provide the order number, name and email address associated with the order.
Due to the nature of MixWave products being non-tangible, digitally delivered goods, it is not possible to physically "return" the product. Therefore, we DO NOT offer any refund or exchange once the purchase has been made. No exceptions, all sales are final.
If you are experiencing any issues with your purchase, please contact our support team using the Contact link below and we will do our best to resolve any problem.
We provide two payment installment options; Shop Pay and Klarna.
Depending on your country, you can either use Shop Pay (USA Only) or Klarna (USA and International).
To pay using either payment service available to you, select one at checkout under the Payment section.
To make an account, click Create an account, and enter your details and confirm by clicking Create.
If you accidentally entered the wrong email address or would like to change the email address for your MixWave account, reach out to us using the Contact link below and provide us with the original information entered, and the new email you'd like to replace with.
Login to your MixWave.net account here. Under "Order History", click on the order number. Under the product name, click "Download". On the following page, you will see your download link and any associated license numbers.
If you do not have a MixWave.net account, easily recover your order download email by clicking the following link and entering the email address that was associated with your order. If the email address is valid, you will recieve a new email with your product license(s) and any downloads.
Watch this video on how to quickly activate, download and install your library.
Library Install Instructions
- Download and install the latest version of Native Access using the following link: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access/
- Open Native Access and log in with your Native ID account details. Once logged in, click on “Add a serial” in the top left corner of the application window.
- Copy/paste the Download/Serial code into the “Add a serial” window. Then click the “Add Serial” button at the bottom right corner to register it. You'll need to be connected to the internet to complete your activation.
- Go to the "Not installed" tab in Native Access, find the product and click "Install" to complete the installation process.
- Close Native Access and launch Kontakt or Kontakt Player. You should now be able to see the library in the Libraries tab on the left side of Kontakt.
As per our End User License Agreement, you can install our libraries on multiple computers as long as you are the only user.
MIDI Groove Pack Instructions
- Download your groove pack using the link included in your order email.
- Unzip the downloaded file to unpack the Groove Pack directory.
- Move the folder to an easily findable location on your hard drive.
- Drag and drop or import the MIDI files into your DAW and place them on an instrument track with a MixWave library loaded in Kontakt, or a drum sampler of your choice.
The titles of each "Song" folder will include the BPM in which the groove was originally performed. Feel free to set the tempo in your DAW accordingly and adjust as you wish from there.
All of our Kontakt instruments require authorization by Native Instruments, through their content management application, Native Access. Once you're logged into Native Access with your Native Instruments account, click Add a serial in the top left corner of the application window and enter your license number when prompted. Then click Add Serial to confirm the activation.
You can only activate your instrument library license on one Native Instruments account. However, you can install the library on multiple computers as long as you are the only user.
As of now, our Kontakt libraries are compatible with Apple M1 via Rosetta 2.
Visit the following link for the most recent updates from Native Instruments regarding Apple M1 compatibility.
You may be running an old version of Kontakt. Make sure that Kontakt or Kontakt Player is updated to the latest version. You can update through Native Access.
All of our libraries are licensed through Native Instruments which means they are compatible with Kontakt and Kontakt Player (FREE).
To get full access to the library, please be sure to register your license through Native Access.
If your Kontakt instrument looks something like this...
It is due to the audio engine not being available on your machine. In order for Kontakt to properly load the library, the audio engine needs to be running resulting in the above example.
To resolve this in Kontakt standalone, make sure that your computer's sound is set to an available audio output, or any audio interface connected to your computer. In the Settings panel of Kontakt, make sure the right output is selected under Settings > Audio > Device.
In Kontakt plugin, make sure the track is not disabled and that the audio output driver is active.
Once you’re ready to save a custom MIDI mapping, click Save to User Mapping in the top right drop down menu. Then, click Save User Mapping to File… and save the .nka file to an easily recallable location on your hard drive.
To import the custom user mapping, click Load User Mapping from File… from the top right drop down menu, locate the user mapping file (.nka) on your hard drive, and click Open.
If you would prefer the custom user mapping to “stick” to the library, save the mapping by clicking Save to User Mapping in the top right drop down menu, and either re-save the .nki or create a snapshot.
If you are only hearing sounds from the instrument when clicking on the library's interface, or the Kontakt piano roll, there may be a MIDI channel mismatch which is an easy fix.
To resolve this, click the button at the top of the library interface.
Next to MIDI Ch: select omni. This will allow any MIDI channel to control the instrument.
MixWave drum libraries come with multiple output capabilities.
Follow this guide on how to create multiple outputs in Kontakt and route them to a DAW, available here.
Version 1.0 (Nov 10, 2021)
- Initial Release
- Initial Release
Version 1.1 (Oct 14, 2021)
- ADDED Mix control for the master compressor effect
- CHANGED Clicking on hi-hat on Kit View now triggers Open 2 articulation instead of Edge Tight articulation
- CHANGED "Route all channels to sequential outputs" option now skips Mixer channels that are not used
- CHANGED Added MIDI CC trigger articulation assignment to Default, General MIDI, EZD and SD MIDI mappings
- IMPROVED Choke group muting behavior (i.e. on hi-hats) when playing a soft hit after a harder one, room mic now has a longer choke fade out time
- FIXED Splash and China cymbals had their names swapped by mistake in Kit View dropdown menus
- FIXED Tip and Edge articulations of Stack and Junk Hat cymbals were swapped by mistake on Settings page
- FIXED Adjusting the envelope parameters didn't adjust the envelope for Mixed close mic groups
- FIXED Script warning that appears when using the MIDI learn functionality on Settings page
- FIXED Master volume slider reporting the unit as DB instead of dB
- FIXED L-R Flip not affecting any mixer channels except Overhead and Room
- FIXED Mixed/Boost/Tune controls didn't work correctly for alternate snares
- FIXED Inconsistent or no sample playback in certain combinations of Mix and Boost switches between kick, snare, overhead and room channels (to fully apply this fix, reloading Thomas Pridgen Drums.nki is required!)
- FIXED Close mic envelope parameters were adjusted when individual sub-mixer channels were selected. Now they will only be adjusted when the envelope panel is set to ALL.
- FIXED Samples in .tci files that choke the previously triggered sample
- IMPROVED All .tci files updated utlilizing the latest version of .tci building software.
Version 1.0 (Aug 20, 2021)
- Initial Release
- Initial Release